Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mikolaj Trzaska at Alchemia on 09.10 (Krakow Jazz Autumn) preview

Mikolaj Trzaska, photo by K. Penarski
Mikolaj Trzaska appears often on this blog, I've already praised his solo concerts on the occasion of Poznan Tzadik Festival 2011, the Midrasz Lab at Cheder Cafe as well as summed up briefly the evening that ended the last year's edition of the festival

I don't want to repeat too often how much I appreciate Trzaska's music, so there won't be any post-factum review, instead I'd like to invite you wholeheartedly to come this tuesday to Alchemia and listen.

As a preview I invite you to check the interview I did with Mikolaj on the occasion of the last year's concert at Alchemia:

bi-lingual version : part 1part 2part 3part 4part 5part 6

the interview will be also re-pubslihed for polish readers on jazzarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It feels great when someone's reading what I'm writing! Please leave a comment if there's anything on Your mind concerning the post (or other subjects) and come back soon.